Volunteers Needed for Upcoming Events!
Upcomming event comes –
Date, Time here!
Contact Will be here!
UMB OUTREACH COUNCIL
The UMB Outreach Council is a united University effort that focuses on Community Service in the Baltimore City area. It currently consists of dedicated students, faculty, staff and representatives from 3 local community schools:
- Vivien T. Thomas High School
- Diggs-Johnson Middle School
- George Washington Elementary School
The purpose of the UMB Outreach Council is to foster a collaborative partnership between UMB and the local community. The Outreach Council strives to strengthen the social impact of UMB in Baltimore by synergizing student/staff outreach efforts towards making a collective positive impact in our community and to support the educational growth of Maryland's next generation of students in Baltimore.
How to Get Involved:
Students and Organizations -
- 1st Annual UMB Leadership Symposium
Monday, February 13, 2012 at 5:30PM -SMC Center
- USGA Valentine's Day Social Friday, February 17 at 7pm
- Orioles' Bullpen April 27, 2012