- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Your student group may request funding from the USGA to support your organization's semester events! The USGA biannually conducts a funding request cycle in the Fall and Spring semesters.
To participate in the funding process, a representative from your organization MUST attend one of the three FUNDING INFORMATION SESSIONS. Even if your organization is considering requesting funding but not sure, please attend!
The same information will be covered in each of the three sessions, therefore it is only necessary to attend one session. If a representative from your student group or organization cannot attend one of the three sessions, contact the USGA Treasurer for a private session, as soon as possible (firstname.lastname@example.org). Failure to attend one of the Mandatory Organization Funding Request (OFR) Information Sessions will exclude your organization from the funding process. The Mandatory (OFR) Information Sessions will be held:
- Session 1: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 at 6:00pm, SMC Campus Center, Room 203
- Session 2: Monday, September 18, 2017 at 6:00pm, SMC Campus Center, Room 203
- Session 3: Thursday, September 21, 2017 at 6:00pm, HS/HSL, Room 131
The funding packet will be disseminated electronically by the USGA Treasurer during each funding request cycle. Make sure you have read everything and filled out all of the sections completely. The application is due: Monday, September 25, 2017 at 23:59 (EST) (Application Link)
Additional information about the Organization Funding process will be provided at these information sessions. Please contact the USGA Treasurer (email@example.com) with questions or concerns.