Come out and enjoy some food, live jazz, history and culture!
Where: Reginald F. Lewis Museum, 830 East Pratt Street, Baltimore, MD, 21202
***Accessible by Charm City Circulator***
When: Friday, April 16th; 6:00- 9:00pm
Cost: FREE for UMB students with ID. $8 for NON-UMB Students with ID. $12 for NON-Students. Tickets sold at the door only!
Sponsored by USAD & USGA.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-706-7117.
- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration & Finance
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Global Health Initiatives
- Government and Community Affairs
- Homeland Security
- Human Resources
- President's Office
- Research & Development
- Technology Services
- University Counsel