UMB Annual Wellness Fair
Presented by URecFit and Human Resource Services
When: Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Time: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Where: SMC Campus Center, 1st Floor and 2nd Floor, Elm Rooms A & B
Fee: FREE Event
Faculty, staff, and students are invited to engage in health and wellness activities, and learn life balance strategies for healthier lifestyle choices. Please bring your UMB ID and wear comfortable clothing clothes. There will be a variety of health and wellness activities available.
- Information tables
- Free health and wellness screenings
- Free seated massages
- Cooking demonstrations and samples
- Mini seminars
- Exercise and wellness demonstrations
- Raffle drawings and games
Objectives of the Wellness Fair:
- Increase health and wellness awareness by providing screenings, activities, demonstrations, and information
- Promote UMB culture of well-being
- Motivate participants to make positive health and wellness behavior changes
- Increase awareness of University Community health and wellness services and resources
- Increase awareness of local, state and national health and wellness services and resources
- Teach self-care practices
- Identify topics/participants for future UMB educational health and wellness programs
Questions? Comments? Please Contact Julia Wightman at (410-706-0288) for more information.
To see more pictures click here.