URecFit Kids Camp
All participants will receive a T-shirt, water bottle and information manuals throughout the camp.
Parents of participants will receive an information packet at the parental orientation.
An information packet including waivers, emergency contact information and medical questionnaire will be emailed following registration. All forms need to be filled out and returned at the parental orientation. If forms are not filled out, the children will not be able to participate in the camp.
Topics and Lessons
- Water Safety
- Fire Safety
- Abduction Prevention
- Bullying Prevention
- D.A.R.E. - Drug Abuse Resistance Education
Completion of Camp
All participants who finish the course will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Helpful Information for Participants
- Participants must be prepared to participate in a number of activities including exercising, walking and physical activity.
- Sneakers suggested - No open toed shoes allowed.
- Participants wail be expected to wear camp t-shirt each day that will be provided at parental orientation.
Food and Drink
- Lunch and snacks will be provided for campers all three days. Parents and guardians may come with their own lunch and eat lunch at the designated time with the campers. Please notify staff of any special dietary concerns.
- Please encourage campers to stay hydrated throughout the day. Water filling stations will be provided to fill up water bottles throughout all three days of the camp.
For any additional questions or comments, please contact Archie Griffin, 410-706-5752 or firstname.lastname@example.org.