- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
-There will be limited lap lane availability on Tuesday, March 28 from 4:30 - 6 p.m. due to a reservation.
- The pool will close on Wednesday, March 29 at 6 p.m. for intramural innertube water polo event.
- The pool will close on Friday, March 31 at 6 p.m. for staff training.
Hours: August 15, 2016 - May 21, 2017
|Activity Area||Monday - Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|General Recreation||6 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.||10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.||10 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Pool||6 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
11 a.m - 9:30 p.m.
|10 a.m. - 4 p.m.||1 p.m. - 7 p.m.|
|*The Pool is closed every weekday from 8:30 - 11 a.m. for cleaning and maintenance.
*The Business Desk closes 30 minutes before general recreation.
*URecFit closes 15 minutes after general recreation ends.
Hours are subject to change due to holidays, special events, and inclement weather.
Exceptions and/or known changes to the Regular Schedule
University of Maryland, Baltimore students and all URecFit members must show proof of membership by presenting a valid UMB One Card or government issue ID to gain facility access.
URecFit is fully authorized to deny entrance without possession of valid identification. Individuals who present false identification or whose ID is presented by another person will be considered patron misconduct and theft of services. Misuse of an ID may result in loss of facility access, reporting of the incident to their Dean’s Office and possible criminal charges subject to jail time and/or fine.