Nutrition coaching can provide you with a safe approach to reach your weight or health goals. Our Dietitian will provide customized recommendations based on scientifically sound knowledge. Working with a dietitian has proven effective in improving health parameters, such as blood pressure and blood sugars, as well as increasing health-related self-confidence and knowledge of how food affects our lives and bodies.
To get started:
- Call Eric Barron 410-706-5355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete our registration packet. Bring the registration packet to the first meeting with our Dietician.
To download our flyer for Nutrition Consultation click here.
|Nutrition Consultation Prices|
One hour session can include:
· Nutrition history review and assessment
· Personal energy and nutrient intake analysis
· Discussion of calorie and protein needs
· Targeting personal about goals and goal planning
· Personalized nutrition education
· Support and accountability
· Provision of recipes and menus as needed