- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
URecFit provides vouchers for certain times to be used in the Pratt Garage located at 646 W. Pratt St.
- Vouchers are not valid Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- The vouchers produce a flat rate of $2 for a period not exceeding two hours.
- If an individual stays longer than two hours, or is outside the allowed time frame, it will default to the hourly visitor rate.
Please stop by the business desk to obtain a reduced rate voucher.
For information about student and/or faculty and staff parking, please click here.
Metered parking is available on Penn and Pratt streets.