- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Equipment can be checked out at the desk in the Pratt Gymnasium during operational hours.
Equipment available includes
- Indoor Soccer Balls
- Racquetball Racquets
- Squash Racquets
- Jump Ropes
- Protective Eyewear
- 3-, 5-, 8- & 10-pound ankle weights
- TRX Straps
- Badminton Racquets
- Table Tennis Setups
- Free Weights
- Medicine Balls
- Agility Ladder
- Aerobic Steps
University Recreation & Fitness has recreational and fitness equipment available for rent to UMB student organizations, academic departments, URecFit members, and university-affiliated community members and groups. To begin the rental process, complete the following steps.
- Fill out the Equipment Reservation & Rental Agreement at least 7 days prior to your equipment rental date.
- The requestor will be contacted within 24 hours for follow-up on the request.
- Equipment reservations are not approved until the requestor has received a confirmation email from URecFit.
- When picking up equipment, the requestor also will be given a copy of the rental approval for verification upon request when exiting the building.
Questions? Comments? Contact Jacob Pridemore, Assistant Director of Sports Programs, at email@example.com or 410-706-7272.