- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Equipment can be checked out at the desk in the Pratt Gymnasium during operational hours.
Equipment available includes
- Indoor soccer balls
- Racquetball racquets
- Squash racquets
- Jump ropes
- Protective eyewear
- 3-, 5-, 8-, and 10-pound ankle weights
- TRX straps
- Badminton racquets
- Table tennis setups
- Free weights
- Medicine balls
- Agility ladder
- Aerobic steps
University Recreation & Fitness has recreational and fitness equipment available for rent to UMB student organizations, academic departments, URecFit members, and University-affiliated community members and groups. To begin the rental process, complete the following steps.
- Fill out the Equipment Reservation & Rental Agreement at least seven days before your equipment rental date.
- The requestor will be contacted within 24 hours for follow-up on the request.
- Equipment reservations are not approved until the requestor has received a confirmation email from URecFit.
- When picking up equipment, the requestor also will be given a copy of the rental approval for verification upon request when exiting the building.
Questions? Comments? Contact Jacob Pridemore, Assistant Director of Sports Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-706-7272.