- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
URecFit at the SMC Campus Center
Our state-of-the-art facility of 3 floors of recreation and fitness opportunities includes a large fitness center, elevated track, a 5-lane infinity pool...
URecFit at the BioPark
The BioPark's last day of operation is December 31 from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. Please direct all questions to Julia Wightman, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BioPark facility features state-of-the-art cardio fitness equipment, Life Fitness Signature Strength equipment, free weights and more.