- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Learn To Swim
Private swim lessons are designed to teach the fundamentals of swimming while perfecting stroke techniques for all ability levels.
Instructors tailor swim instruction to fit each individual's need. Lessons are 30 minutes and can be scheduled at your convenience. Sign up here for our private swim lessons. When the form is received, you will be placed on the wait list. Once a spot comes available, you will be contacted by an experienced swim instructor to arrange lessons. Once paired with an instructor, payment needs to be received at the URecFit Business Desk before the initial lesson. Swim lessons are available for UMB students and URecFit members only.
|Number of lessons||Cost for Lessons*|
* UMB students will receive a 20% discount at the time of purchase.
Click here for private swim lesson registration.
For more information, contact Jimmy Heiner, Assistant Director of Aquatics & Safety Education, at 410-706-7665 or firstname.lastname@example.org