URecFit Aquatic Classes
Our aquatic classes are located on our Group Exercise Schedule.
Please find the Dec 2013 Fall Aquatics Schedule here.
- Masters Swimming - Masters swim is an organized program for individuals to have a coached swim practice. The coach creates the workout and guides participants through the workout to help achieve personal goals. Workouts focus on improving endurance, drills and technique.
- Stroke and Turn - Do you already know how to swim, but want to refine your strokes? Or do you have the basics down, but want to swim as a form of working out? If so—- then this class is for you. Taught by Aquatic Instructors with years of either swim team or swim lesson experience, you’re sure to get stroke attention that you need to become a fitness swimmer.
- Water Boot Camp- If you are looking for a workout in the pool but swimming multiple laps in a row is not for you then this is the class for you. Water Boot Camp focuses on mixing in multiple elements of aquatic training from swimming laps, to aqua jogging and dry land work outs. Each workout is designed for a full body workout with lower impact training. Swimmers of all abilities are encouraged to participate.
- Water Aerobics - Water Fitness is a lower impact alternative to standard aerobics. It causes very little stress to your joints. The water provides resistance which results in a great workout with less muscle fatigue. The workouts are designed to provide a fun workout while burning calories and strengthening core muscles.
- Aqua Party - Aqua Party! is a fun-filled water workout led by our instructors that will get you moving and grooving’. Set to modern day hits with inspiration from Latin, hip-hop, reggaeton, and modern dance moves, this high-intensity, low-impact cardio routine will be the most fun you’ve had in a pool! Non-swimmers are welcome, but must be comfortable in waist to chest height water. Water shoes or aqua socks are recommended but not required.