- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Do you lead a student group? Are you interested in starting a group?
With UMB Connect, you’ll be able to:
- Create an online community with your current members.
- Recruit and accept new members into your organization.
- Advertise your campuswide events on the virtual flyer board.
- Create online elections and forms.
- Share documents, photos, events, and news, both publicly and within your organization.
Want to see who’s already using UMB Connect? View other groups here by logging in with your UMID and password.