UM Hispanic Association of Nursing Students
1. Syphilis Elimination Project: Dara talked a little bit about her "adventures."
2. SALUD Cultural Competency Workshop: Finalizing plans for tomorrow's conference. Jessica Yancey will meet the speaker about 4:30 tomorrow in the main hall, and Kathy Farnsworth said that the food will be delivered at that time as well. She will also have name tags for everyone. If I am forgetting anything, please let me know.
3. Spanish Language Class: Natasha brought up the subject about bringing a basic Spanish class to the school of nursing. We all agreed to do research and I hope everyone can help. We want to see what other nursing schools or medical schools offer, what the syllabus looks like, and who is teaching the class.
4. Last Meeting: The last meeting of the semester will be December 13th.
5. Don't forget the Nurses Ball December 17th and pinning for graduating seniors December 20th!!
© 2010 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.
Please send comments, corrections, and link improvements to Web Support.