- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The UMBrella Group empowers women at UMB to achieve their potential. Try our new coaching program and get help reaching your professional and personal goals.
About the Program
The UMBrella Coaching program is a partnership with Human Resource Services. We operate in small groups led by members of the UMBrella Group Advisory Board. Each month, coaching groups meet for a 60-minute topical discussion.
What Should Participants Expect?
You will participate in a rich program complete with supportive coaches and activities designed to enrich the coaching experience.
- Group forming
- Communication skills
- Handling workplace conflict
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Leadership development
- Develop a coaching relationship with a member of the UMBrella Group Advisory Board
- Discuss professional challenges and opportunities with a trusted, confidential cohort of peers
- Engage in a development program that focuses on the skills necessary for personal and professional success
- Expand your professional network through UMBrella Coaching Program connections
Female employees interested in the 2017 UMBrella Coaching Program are encouraged to read the program details. Participation will require supervisor approval.
The 2017 program officially began on April 13. Please look for announcements about opportunities to participate in the future.
Please email email@example.com.