- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMBrella ACUI Women's Leadership Institute Application
UMBrella is offering two scholarships to attend the Association of College Unions International (ACUI) 2018 Women’s Leadership Institute.
The scholarship will cover conference registration fees, airfare, and lodging. You must obtain your supervisor’s approval to accept this scholarship. You must also write a reflection piece upon completion of the institute and submit it to The UMBrella Group.
To be considered, please submit your application and a one-page letter of interest detailing:
- Why you would like to attend the leadership institute and what you hope to gain personally and professionally by attending
- Your leadership experience to date
- Your school/unit affiliation (School of Pharmacy, Office of Academic Affairs, etc.)
Submissions will be reviewed by the UMBrella advisory board.
The application deadline is September 3, 2018 at noon EST.
The UMB Roundtable on Empowerment in Leadership and Leveraging Aspirations (UMBrella) is a group that helps women achieve their potential, find their voices, and feel empowered. UMBrella works to support the success of women, advance women into leadership roles at UMB, and champion women at all levels of our organization.