- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
All University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) employees are required to complete equal access and Title IX awareness training courses each academic year. The online training courses include general information about the equal opportunity laws, and the obligations of the University and its employees. All UMB employees must also know and adhere to the UMB Nondiscrimination Policies and Procedures.
During each compliance period, the online nondiscrimination training courses are available using a link provided below. To access the online training course site, you will need your UMID and password to log in. It is highly recommended that all UMB employees access the system well in advance of the annual deadline to ensure that any issues or concerns will be resolved well ahead of the deadline.
* All UMB employees must take both the Harassment Prevention and Title IX training courses.
* In addition, Supervisors must also take A Manager's Guide to Diversity, Inclusion, and Accommodation
* Once logged in click 'Required Training' to see a list of assigned courses
- Compliance Period: The 2016-2017 compliance period will begin in Fall 2016.
- Compliance Deadline: Courses Completed By June 30, 2017