Student Organization Advising
The Office of Student Development & Leadership advises many campus-wide student organizations and individual students interested in coordinating campus-wide programming. Our goal is for each student organization to be able to stand on its own while working collaborately with other organizations.
- International Student Association (ISO)
- Chinese Student and Scholar Association
- European Association
- Indian Association
- Middle East Association
- Thai Student Association
- Muslim Student and Scholar Association (MSSA)
- Jewish Student Association
- United Students of African Decent (USAD)
- Project Jump Start
- University Student Government Association (USGA)
Campus-wide Student Organizations Pending Recognition
- WorthyLife Christian Fellowship
Links for all student organizations can be found here.