- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Discarding and destroying records
Be aware of confidentiality and inclusion of personal information in the records.
Shred paper documents containing personal, proprietary or confidential information, using a cross-cut shredding device.
Deletion of an electronic record may not eliminate all remnants of the record. Electronic data must be securely removed from any disk, tape, USB drive, hard drive, photocopier, facsimile machine, or other device with electronic storage before the device is transferred or discarded. Ask your IT expert about an appropriate utility or program for this purpose.