- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Twitter FeedTweets by @UMShuttle
Hours & Maps
- For more information on service dates and hours, visit the UM shuttle service calendar.
- Schedules open in PDF format. Each schedule includes a timed stop listing. You also may sign up for UM shuttle service text alerts.
- To get specific details on individual routes and schedules please select one of the three routes from the menu.
- UM shuttle consists of three routes: BioPark, Mount Vernon, and Federal Hill.
Hours & Maps
- UM shuttle buses are American Disabilities Act compliant, and equipped with bike racks.
- Valid University or Medical Center ID cards must be presented on all UM shuttle routes. Non-University affiliated individuals are permitted to ride UM shuttle routes when accompanied by a student, faculty, or staff member who has a valid University or Medical Center ID.
- Disclaimers: Drivers will not stop at unscheduled locations or for late passengers. Heavy traffic on certain routes may cause delays—please allow some variation in scheduled times.