- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Twitter FeedTweets by @UMShuttle
Shuttle Time Change
New shuttle times are effective July 31 for shuttle routes 701, 703, and 704.
New Google Maps!
We now feature a Google Map for each of our routes!
Hours & Maps
- For more information on service dates and hours, visit the UM shuttle service calendar.
- Schedules are available on each individual route page. Each schedule includes a timed stop listing. We also now feature a Google Map for each of our routes!
- UM shuttle consists of four routes: BioPark/Midtown Medical Center, Mount Vernon, Federal Hill, and Canton/Fells Point.
Riding the UM shuttle
- UM shuttle buses are American Disabilities Act compliant, and equipped with bike racks.
- Valid UMB or University of Maryland, College Park (UMCP) ID cards must be presented on all UM shuttle routes. Non-University affiliated individuals are permitted to ride the UM shuttle routes only when boarding and accompanied by a student, faculty, affiliate, or staff member who has a valid UMB or UMCP ID.
- Disclaimers: Drivers will not stop at unscheduled locations or for late passengers. Heavy traffic on certain routes may cause delays—please allow some variation in scheduled times.