- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
From West Baltimore to West Africa, UMB students and faculty together engage in scholarship, practice, and learning to improve communities throughout the world.
Our two centers, the Center for Community-Based Engagement and Learning (CBEL) and Center for Global Education Initiatives (CGEI), are committed to teaching and learning interprofessionally and to bringing together common personal and professional threads from these richly diverse experiences. We facilitate academically strong grants, forums, conferences and related research. Explore this global – local experience with us.