- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Be aware of sour surroundings. Don't wear your ear buds.
There are no emergencies on campus at this time.
Sign up for UMB Alerts.
August 25, 2017 | Baltimore City Health Department and Police experts train UMB Police officers to use naloxone to prevent opioid overdose deaths.
May 26, 2017 | UMB Pres. Perman hails Williams as a "powerful leader" and wishes him well
October 10, 2016 | University of Maryland, Baltimore Police Force has begun hosting monthly events to engage with students, faculty and staff.