- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Special Event Services
We provide event and protocol expertise to the University community and collaborate with the schools and administrative units to implement major University events.
Our office is responsible for developing, scheduling, and planning all major University events hosted or sponsored by the President, including Commencement, Founders Week, and other special programs and activities that promote and benefit the University and greater Baltimore community.
Promotions and Discounts
Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2017
Orioles Knit Cap Giveaway too!
Mark your calendar to watch the Baltimore Orioles vs. the Boston Red Sox at UMB Night at the Ballpark! Discounted tickets are available in many sections while tickets last, and $5 from every ticket will support the UMB CURE Scholars Program.
Everyman Theatre is offering UMB faculty, staff, and students 20 percent off tickets (excludes previews and opening night performances).
Order your 2017-2018 season tickets! Pass code: UMBEMP
Select merchants are now offering a 10% discount to all UMB students, faculty, and staff. Please visit the following vendors the next time you are looking for a great place to eat!
- Big Red in the West Market
- Connie’s Chicken and Waffles in the Arcade
- Country Kitchen in the East Market
- Garden Produce in the East Market
- Hanako Sushi in the East Market
- Harbor City Deli in the East Market
- Herlings Grocery Basket in the East Market
- Joy Hot Dog in the East Market
- Jumbo Fried Chicken in the West Market
- Konstant’s Candy and Hotdogs in the East Market
- Mary Mervis in the East Market
- Muhly’s Bakery in the East Market
- Oven Door in the East Market
- Royal Deli East in the East Market
- Sausage Master in the Arcade
- Super Deli in the Arcade
Pappas Sports Bar - 10% Off for UMB Faculty, Staff, and Students
Holiday Inn Baltimore Inner Harbor
301 W. Lombard St
Baltimore, MD 21201
The Pappas Sports Bar & Lounge located in the Holiday Inn Inner Harbor is offering a 10% discount for all employees, students, and facutly with a University of Maryland, Baltimore ID badge. Just present your ID to your server.
Offer valid at this locaton only and not during Happy Hour
You must become a member in order to take advantage of these offers. Just type in UMB's company code - UMARYLAND - to see exclusive rates and deals.
Forno Restaurant & Wine Bar offers a 10 percent discount to anyone with a UMB ID! They are open every day for lunch from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dinner is available from 4 p.m. until midnight. Check out their menu!