- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Student Affairs Policies
UMB POLICY ON STUDENT HOUSING
Campus housing accommodations are first assigned to students on a first come, first served basis as they are admitted and apply with the Office of Student Housing.
Accommodations remaining after satisfying the needs of all UMB students are assigned to non-students affiliated with the university, also on a first come, first served basis.
A list of off-campus housing facilities may be obtained from the Office of Student Life.