- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Kuali Coeus User Access
Obtain User roles in Kuali Coeus software.
Administrators and investigators developing and submitting proposals for sponsored funding to view data regarding sponsored awards and related subawards at the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB).
- If Kuali Coeus User roles are being requested for a non-employee Affiliate of the UMB, use the Community System to request Coeus (Kuali Coeus) access.
- Complete a request to Add User Roles.
- If the role requested is “Department Pre-Award”, training on proposal and budget entry in Kuali Coeus is required.
- Upon receipt of a User Roles request, roles will be added for a UMB employee or affiliate to allow the user to create and edit proposals and/or view proposal and/or award records for authorized units.
- A response to the User Roles request will be sent to the requestor.