- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Public Safety Procedures
Request Authorization to Campus Card Access System
Obtain authorization to the campus card building access system.
Department authorized personnel at University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB).
- Ensure that accurate and updated information is contained on the Campus OneCard.
- Generally Campus OneCards are distributed at orientation.
- Complete out and submit the Card Access Authorization Form.
- The requestor will receive a copy of the email sent to University Police.
- University Police will confirm the information on the form with department personnel by email or phone.
- Contact University Police for more information by email or by phone at 410-706-6882. Generally the request will be processed within five (5) business days barring any unforeseen issues.
- If at any point the employee separates from UMB or moves to an affiliate department or school the original department should notify University Police to make appropriate changes.
Fill out my online form.