- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Request Authorization to Campus Card Access System
Obtain authorization to the campus card building access system.
Department authorized personnel at University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB).
- Ensure that accurate and updated information is contained on the Campus OneCard.
- Generally Campus OneCards are distributed at orientation.
- Complete out and submit the Card Access Authorization Form.
- The requestor will receive a copy of the email sent to University Police.
- University Police will confirm the information on the form with department personnel by email or phone.
- Contact University Police for more information by email or by phone at 410-706-6882. Generally the request will be processed within five (5) business days barring any unforeseen issues.
- If at any point the employee separates from UMB or moves to an affiliate department or school the original department should notify University Police to make appropriate changes.