- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
MTA Commuter Pass
Request a Maryland Transportation Authority (MTA) Commuter Pass.
Facility, staff, and students at the University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) can gain access to a Monthly MTA or MARC pass for the following forms of transportation: Light rail, metro subway, MARC train and local bus system in commuter zones one through four (1-4).
For more information and fare rates visit Maryland Transportation Authority website.
- Complete Application for Commuter Benefit Program.
- Submit a completed application to the Cashier’s Office at the SMC Campus Center, Lower Level, Room 002.
- Complete payroll deduction card at Cashier’s Office.
- You must use payroll deduction to pay for the Maryland Transit Administration (MTA) pass and MARC pass.
- When applying for commuter pass for the MTA system or MARC system, the pass must be picked up monthly from the Cashier’s Office.
- Any administrative issues can be directed to the Cashier’s Office.