For Emergencies Phone
711 or 410 706-3333.
TTD/TTY: 410 706-3416
x6-6882 or 410 706-6882.
Move the mouse pointer over the scrolling crime alerts area below to pause the scrolling below. Also viewable as a non-scrolling page or by smartphones at this link.
In compliance with the "Timely Notice" provisions of the federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act of 1998 the University Police are giving notice of an incident that was reported to have occurred.
No alert at this time.
Campus Safety Tips
- Report any and ALL suspicious activity to the Police immediately.
- Travel in groups when possible.
- Avoid contact with unknown and suspicious people.
- Utilize the Campus Shuttle & Public Transportation.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and where to park
- Don't use your cell or I-phone while walking.
- Travel in well lighted areas.
- Use the Department of Public Safety’s escort service by calling ext. 6-6882 from a campus phone or 410-706-6882.
- Park in Well Lit Areas, Utilize Campus Parking Facilities.
- Don't resist, "Give up your property-not your life".
- Don't put yourself in the position to become a victim.
Anyone with information or having any knowledge of any incidents is asked to call the University Police Criminal Division at 410.706.3573.
End of Crime Alerts
These crime alerts will repeat.
- Public Safety will provide Police and Security Officer coverage for special events on a chargeback basis.
- Police Officer time is charged at $47 an hour and Security Officer time is charged at $24 an hour.
- May be payable by Check, Money Order, or eUMB Financials.
- Request your special event.
- Report lost or stolen I.D. Badge/access card to University Police at 410 / 706-6882.
- If your card has been found, the card will be forwarded to the One Card office.
- For access questions such as your card not working, please contact Campus Police at x6-6882 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request new card access authorization (by approved requesters only) go here.
- Call Police Communications Operator: 410 / 706-6882.
- Walking escorts within the campus area are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Call 410 / 706-6882. Arrangements will be made to have a police officer respond to your location in order that an appropriate report may be taken.
- May be obtained from the Pine Street Police Station. Bring proof of ownership and some form of personal identification.
- Be prepared to give a verbal or written description of the property.
- Owner has one year and 31 days to claim property.
- Contact 410 / 706-6882 for releasing of property.
- Make an appointment (410 / 706-5547 or alternate 410 706-5548) Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- All fingerprints are performed from 10 A.M. to 1 P.M. on Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- All parties must bring the following items with them prior to being fingerprinted: drivers license or state identification card, naturalization card if the party is not a US citizen, social security card, and a letter of request stating the reason for the individual being fingerprinted and their method of payment.
- Fee: $20.00 per card per person payable by check, money order, or EUMB.