For Emergencies Phone
711 or 410 706-3333.
TTD/TTY: 410 706-3416
x6-6882 or 410 706-6882.
Move the mouse pointer over the scrolling crime alerts area below to pause the scrolling below. Also viewable as a non-scrolling page or by smartphones at this link.
In compliance with the "Timely Notice" provisions of the federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act of 1998 the University Police are giving notice of an incident that was reported to have occurred.
At this time there are no Crime Alerts.
Campus Safety Tips
- Report any and ALL suspicious activity to the Police immediately.
- Travel in groups when possible.
- Avoid contact with unknown and suspicious people.
- Utilize the Campus Shuttle & Public Transportation.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and where to park
- Don't use your cell or I-phone while walking.
- Travel in well lighted areas.
- Use the Department of Public Safety’s escort service by calling ext. 6-6882 from a campus phone or 410-706-6882.
- Park in Well Lit Areas, Utilize Campus Parking Facilities.
- Don't resist, "Give up your property-not your life".
- Don't put yourself in the position to become a victim.
Anyone with information or having any knowledge of any incidents is asked to call the University Police Criminal Division at 410.706.3573.
End of Crime Alerts
These crime alerts will repeat.
The Department of Public Safety can assist you in planning your special events. Certain events may require that police or security personnel be present to provide for a safe and secure environment. Please complete and submit your request to the Department of Public Safety and a representative will contact you to discuss your event. If you would like to discuss the event prior to submitting this form, please call Lieutenant John Scott at 410 706-3402 or Lieutenant Kevin Rutherford at 410 706-3404 . The charge for a Security Officer is $24 an hour and $47 an hour for a Police Officer. Please note that a 15 minute charge before and after each request for coverage for roll call for each police and security officer. Two weeks notice is preferred, however, all requests will be accommodated.