For Emergencies Phone
711 or 410 706-3333.
TTD/TTY: 410 706-3416
x6-6882 or 410 706-6882.
Move the mouse pointer over the scrolling crime alerts area below to pause the scrolling below. Also viewable as a non-scrolling page or by smartphones at this link.
In compliance with the "Timely Notice" provisions of the federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act of 1998 the University Police are giving notice of an incident that was reported to have occurred.
No alert at this time.
Campus Safety Tips
- Report any and ALL suspicious activity to the Police immediately.
- Travel in groups when possible.
- Avoid contact with unknown and suspicious people.
- Utilize the Campus Shuttle & Public Transportation.
- Be mindful of your surroundings and where to park
- Don't use your cell or I-phone while walking.
- Travel in well lighted areas.
- Use the Department of Public Safety’s escort service by calling ext. 6-6882 from a campus phone or 410-706-6882.
- Park in Well Lit Areas, Utilize Campus Parking Facilities.
- Don't resist, "Give up your property-not your life".
- Don't put yourself in the position to become a victim.
Anyone with information or having any knowledge of any incidents is asked to call the University Police Criminal Division at 410.706.3573.
End of Crime Alerts
These crime alerts will repeat.
Card Access Authorization
This form is required for authorization to the campus card access system only. You must have a Campus OneCard before filling out the form. This form is to be completed by department authorized personnel only. The requestor will receive a copy of the email sent to University Police. University Police will confirm information below with department personel by email or phone. For card access questions call (410) 706-6882 or Email: dl-up email@example.com.