- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Project Jump Start is a 501(c)3 non profit organization. Please know that 100% of all your donations are dedicated to our homeless clients. As a student-run organization, we have no administrative costs and no salaries. We can provide you with a receipt for your tax purposes.
Tax-deductible donations can be sent to:
UMB Foundation Inc.
620 W. Lexington St., 2nd Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
Make checks payable to:
UMB Foundation - Project Jump Start
Write: Account #3203 in memo line
We also accept donations of food, toiletries, clothing, and blankets. Please contact Helen Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.