- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Thanksgiving 2017 Garage/Lot Schedule
Garage and Lots
Thursday, Nov. 23 and Friday, Nov. 24
|Grand, Plaza, Pratt, and Lexington||Open - Normal operation hours
|Admin. Lot||Closed - Nov. 23 and 24
Closed - Nov. 23 and 24
|Penn Garage||Closed - Nov. 23 and 24
|Saratoga Garage||Closed - Nov. 23 and 24
Hospital employees should use Pratt Garage
|BioPark Garage||Open - For permit holders only (must display hangtag)|
|Redwood (City Garage)||Open - Normal operation hours
|Lexington Market Rooftop||
Closed - Nov. 23
Parking and Transportation Offices
|PTS Office (Pearl Garage)||Closed - Nov. 23 and 24|
|Cashier’s Office (SMC Campus Center)||Closed - Nov. 23 and 24|
|UM shuttle||No service - Nov. 23 and 24|
|Charm City Circulator||Visit the Charm City Circulator page for updates|
|MTA/MARC Train||Visit the MTA Website page for more details|
- If your assigned garage/lot is closed, you may use your access card and park in any open garage.
- Be sure to display your hangtag and have your ID.
- If your card fails to work and a ticket is dispensed, you may be responsible for visitor parking fees. If required to pay, get a receipt and contact our Cashiers' Office on the following day at 6-5518.
Questions or Concerns?
Call Penn Parking in the Baltimore Grand Garage at 410-706-4260 Ext: 8145 or the Lexington Garage at 410-706-2839.