- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Do you know?
...what to do if you forget your UMB OneCard and need to park on campus?
Monday through Friday, a monthly parker (with an access card and permit) may go to the Parking Cashier's Office, located in the SMC Campus Center (lower level), with the white ticket received upon entry and request a voucher to exit the garage for that day.
Lexington Market Garage - Rooftop
Parking Registration Information
Please read all of the following information before proceeding. Failure to follow these procedures will delay the parking registration process and could result in a loss of parking privileges.
There is no online registration for Lexington Market Garage (rooftop). There is limited availability for parking in this garage.
- Permit must be displayed at all times.
- Permit must be returned when you graduate or withdraw.
All students, to access on-campus Lexington Market Garage (rooftop) parking you must do the following:
- Go to the PTS cashier’s office in SMC Campus Center and complete a parking application.
- First monthly fee of $33 is made in-person at the cashier’s office. After the first payment, this is payable online only by the first of every month.
- PTS will link your student UMB One Card to the parking system (your UMB One Card link gives you access after 4 p.m. and out by 9 a.m. to all UMB garages).
Additional information regarding Lexington Market Garage (rooftop) parking will be provided with the receipt of your permit and access card.