- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Do you know?
...what to do if you forget your UMB OneCard and need to park on campus?
Monday through Friday, a monthly parker (with an access card and permit) may go to the Parking Cashier's Office, located in the SMC Campus Center (lower level), with the white ticket received upon entry and request a voucher to exit the garage for that day.
The Office of Parking and Transportation Services has designated 10 spaces in the Lexington Street Garage for student carpoolers.
- Each carpool should consist of two or more riders.
- These spaces are located on the fourth level, identified as the “CarPool ZONE.”
- Passes are two daily tickets, which coincide with the daily Lexington Street Garage ticket.
- Students will receive part of the carpool pass, while the garage attendant will keep the remaining half.
- Passes must be displayed with the daily Lexington Street Garage ticket.
- Spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Cost Savings When You Carpool
Two Person CarPool
|Three Person CarPool|
$50 per driver
$33 per driver
$450 per driver
$300 per driver