- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Do you know?
...what to do if you forget your UMB OneCard and need to park on campus?
Monday through Friday, a monthly parker (with an access card and permit) may go to the Parking Cashier's Office, located in the SMC Campus Center (lower level), with the white ticket received upon entry and request a voucher to exit the garage for that day.
For a part-time parking permit, faculty must work three days or less in a week. Based on approval from your department, the Cashiers Office issues part-time faculty permits every semester. You will need your One Card to pick up your permit. Your permit must be hung from the rearview mirror while your vehicle is parked.
Pay Daily Program
To make the Pay Daily Parking Program more green and sustainable, Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) is doing away with printed parking vouchers for part-time faculty. Individual employee vouchers are no longer being sold effective April 11.
Part-Time Faculty With Vouchers
If you have vouchers:
- Pull a ticket (do not use your access card to enter or exit the garage until your voucher supply is exhausted).
- Process your transaction through a pay-on-foot machine or cashier’s lane
- Once your voucher supply is exhausted, enroll your UMB One Card into the Pay Daily Parking Program by visiting PTS cashier's office.
Part-Time Faculty Without Vouchers
If you do not have vouchers:
1. Enroll your UMB One Card into the Pay Daily Parking Program by visiting the PTS cashier’s office.
Part-Time Faculty With Vouchers Provided By Department
If you have been provided vouchers by your department:
1. Contact your parking liaison directly as to how to proceed when your voucher supply is exhausted.
All part-time faculty members will be transitioned into the new program using one of two options:
- Link your personal credit card or debit card to your UMB One Card. This will allow you to enter and exit garages by swiping your UMB One Card.
- Continue to pay at a pay-on-foot machine or at a cashier’s booth using your credit card, debit card, or cash.
How to Enroll
To enroll, visit the PTS cashier's office in the SMC Campus Center, 621 W. Lombard St., lower level, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Questions or concerns? Contact the PTS cashier’s office at 410-706-5518.