- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Employee Daily Permits
Employee daily permit holders are assigned to the Saratoga Street Garage located at 220 N. Arch St. on a first-come, first-served basis. This facility is open from 5:30 a.m. until 10 p.m. Monday through Friday and is closed on the weekends. A parking space is not guaranteed. The permit provided must be displayed at all times when parked in the garage. Parkers may relocate their vehicle after 4 p.m. on weekdays and on weekends to any UMB parking facility displaying your Saratoga permit and using your UMB One Card; however, you must move your car by 9 a.m. the following day. If you park in any other garage prior to 4 p.m. on weekdays, you will be considered a visitor and charged up to the maximum daily rate. Storage of vehicles is prohibited.
To obtain a daily permit, visit the Cashiers' Office at the SMC Campus Center, Lower Level. As of October 5, the permit fee is $8 and the parking rate is $8 per day.
Attention, Saratoga Garage Pay-Daily Staff Parkers
Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) links UMB One Cards of pay-daily staff parkers for the ability to swipe into and out of the Saratoga Garage. To continue to receive the discounted staff pay-daily parking rate, your UMB One Card must be linked with PTS. Pay-daily staff without a linked UMB One Card will pay up to the maximum daily rate. No refunds will be issued.
To link your UMB One Card:
- Visit the PTS cashier’s office at the SMC Campus Center, lower level, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ways to pay with a linked UMB One Card:
- Link a debit or credit card to be automatically charged
- Use the pay-on-foot machine to pay each time you park
- Pay with cash, credit card, or debit card at the cashier's booth each time you park
When to pull a ticket upon entry:
- If a staff coupon is being used
- If your UMB One Card is not activated (visitor rate will apply)
If you forget your card, pull a ticket and pay at the pay-on-foot machine or cashier's station. The posted garage rates will apply and no refunds will be issued.
Staff coupon books are no longer sold to individuals.