2013-14 Winter Holiday Schedule
Dec. 24, 25, 2013 and Jan. 1, 2014
Garages and Lots
|Administration Lot||Closed – Parkers with ID cards activated for campus garages may park in any open garage|
Open for permit holders 24/7
Open – Dec. 24
|Parking Office||Closed – Dec. 24, 25 and Jan. 1|
Closed – Dec. 24, 25 and Jan. 1
|Penn Garage||Closed – Dec. 24, 25 and Jan. 1|
|Redwood (City Garage)||Open|
|Saratoga Garage||Closed – Dec. 24, 25 and Jan. 1|
|UM shuttle||Check umaryland.edu/shuttlebus for updates|
|Charm City Circulator||Check charmcitycirculator.com for updates|
- All other garages will remain open for business as usual.
- If your assigned garage/lot is closed, you may park in any open garage.
- Be sure to display your hangtag and have ID.
- Your access card should work in any open garage.
- If your card fails to work and a ticket is dispensed, you must pay the visitor rate and request a receipt. Take the receipt to Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) on the next regular work day to request a refund, if eligible.
- Lexington Market Rooftop access cards will not work in campus garages. You should request access to campus parking garages on your OneCard by taking your card to PTS for activation.
Questions or Concerns?
Call Standard Parking in the Baltimore Grand Garage at 410-706-4260/8145 or 410-300-4960.
Thank you and have a safe and happy holiday season!