Important Parking Notice for Students
Fall semester student-parking program at the BioPark Garage ends on Dec. 20
Access Cards and Hangtags
- Access cards will be cut off on Dec. 20.
- If you need to continue parking after the Dec. 20 cut-off date, please ask about buying a $5 student daily permit for Lexington Garage.
- Access cards and hangtags must be returned to Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) no later than Dec. 23 to prepare for the spring registration period.
- If you are unable to return your access card in person, mail it to:
Parking and Transportation Services
622 W. Fayette St., 2nd Floor
Baltimore, MD 21201
- To receive your $10 cash deposit refund, return your undamaged access card by Dec. 23.
- If you do not return your access card by Dec. 23, you forfeit your $10 deposit and you will not be eligible for spring semester parking at the BioPark Garage.
Online Registration – Spring Semester
Online registration for the spring semester begins Jan. 2 and runs through Jan. 17, or until all permits have been sold.
Call PTS – 410-706-6603
Parking and Transportation Services Management and Staff