- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Do you know?
...what to do if you forget your UMB OneCard and need to park on campus?
Monday through Friday, a monthly parker (with an access card and permit) may go to the Parking Cashier's Office, located in the SMC Campus Center (lower level), with the white ticket received upon entry and request a voucher to exit the garage for that day.
Shuttles and Escorts
The University offers the following transportation services for the safety of the campus community.
- The University Police Force offers a 24-hour walking escort service to students, faculty, and staff with a University ID. Call 410-706-6882 to request an escort.
- UM shuttle transports students, faculty, and staff fare-free to neighborhoods such as Federal Hill, Mount Vernon, and the BioPark.
- The University of Maryland Medical Center offers a shuttle for hospital employees.