- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
University partner vRide provides an economical way to get to work. Communters can ride together, sharing a customized van with colleagues who have a similar route to work.
vRiders can save up to $5,000 every year and don’t have to deal with leases and the high costs of insurance. Instead of dealing with gridlock, you're able to sleep, read, or relax on your daily commute. Try a vanpool for a month, and you’ll never ride solo again.
- Vanpool at least five times per week
- Share one parking permit with a designated primary and secondary driver (participants may share driving responsibilities)
- Vanpools should be comprised of six or more riders
All participants in the vanpool must return their parking permits to the Cashiers Office at the SMC Campus Center, Lower Level, Room 002D in order for the designated driver to receive the carpool permit and access card(s) for the group.
Please note that all participants must select one of the following options:
- Pre-tax benefit option – a participant's contribution is deducted before federal and/or municipal taxes are deducted. You must be in the vanpool program for minimum of six months.
- Month-to-month lease – after thirty days, participants can cancel their lease options with vRide.
Submit a completed Vanpool Application to PTS.
- Access to 12 courtesy parking passes per group
- Access to limited vRide parking spaces at designated garages
- Eligible for Guaranteed Ride Home program
- Pre-tax payroll deductions
- Reduces carbon footprint
- Reduces traffic congestion
- Reduces stress of driving
- Improves overall quality of life
Interested in vRide? Let us know!
Please fill out this form and a vRide representative will contact you shortly.