- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Do you know?
...what to do if you forget your UMB OneCard and need to park on campus?
Monday through Friday, a monthly parker (with an access card and permit) may go to the Parking Cashier's Office, located in the SMC Campus Center (lower level), with the white ticket received upon entry and request a voucher to exit the garage for that day.
Bike Parking Facility
A secured bike cage, which houses up to 44 bikes, is located on the first floor of the Pratt Street Garage.
- Open 24/7
- To enter, you need an access card
- Bike cage is available to University faculty, staff, students, and affiliates on a first-come, first-served basis
- Security cameras are installed in the cage
- Space is limited
- Riders may use the shower facility at the Southern Management Corporation Campus Center
- Annual cost for employees is $25. For student costs, see below:
|Fall||Sept. 1 to Dec. 31||$10||Dec. 31|
|Spring||Jan. 4 to May 31||$10||May 31|
|Summer||June 1 to Aug. 31||$5||Aug. 31|
All rates are subject to change.