- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Office of Parking and Transportation Services wants to help students, faculty, and staff reduce their impact on the environment by offering a variety of alternative transportation programs.
When we reduce our reliance on single occupancy vehicles, we can reduce greenhouse gas emissions, improve air and water quality, reduce dependence on foreign oil, alleviate traffic congestion, and improve public health and equity. In doing so, we will help to improve the quality of life of our University community and neighbors.