- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB Parking and Transportation Services allows for one refund within a twelve month period.
- Receipts older than 30 days will not be honored.
- Pay daily parkers are not eligible for refunds.
- To request refunds, you must have the original receipt from the garage attendant.
- A monthly parker with an access card and permit, may go to the Parking Cashiers Office located at the SMC Campus Center, lower level with the white ticket received upon entry and request a voucher to exit the garage for that day.
Please note that all refunds are disbursed through the Central Payroll Bureau within the bi-weekly payroll distribution process and are subject to a tax deduction.
For questions or concerns, contact 410-706-5518.