- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
2018 Martin Luther King Jr. Day Holiday Schedule
Garage and Lots
Martin Luther King Jr. Day observed Monday, Jan. 15.
|Grand, Plaza, Pratt, and Lexington||Open - Jan. 15 for business as usual.|
|Parking Office (Pearl Garage)||Closed - Jan. 15
|Parking Cashier's Office (SMC Campus Center)||Closed - Jan. 15
Closed - Jan. 15
|Penn Garage||Closed - Jan. 15|
|Saratoga Garage||Closed - Jan. 15
Hospital employees should use Pratt Garage.
|BioPark Garage||Open - Jan. 15 for business as usual.
For permit holders only (must display hangtag).
|Redwood (City Garage)||Open - Jan. 15 for business as usual.
|Administration Lot||Closed - Jan. 15|
|Lexington Market Rooftop and Market Center Garages||
Open - Jan. 15 for business as usual.
|UM shuttle||No service - Jan. 15|
|Charm City Circulator||Visit the Charm City Circulator page for updates|
|MTA/MARC Train||Visit the MTA/MARC Train page for updates|
- If your assigned garage/lot is closed, you may use your access card and park in any open garage.
- Be sure to display your hangtag and have ID.
- If your card fails to work and a ticket is dispensed you may be responsible for visitor parking fees. If required to pay, get a receipt, and contact our Cashiers office on the following business day at 6-5518.
Questions or Concerns?
Call Penn Parking in the Baltimore Grand Garage at 410-706-4260/8145 or the Lexington Garage at 410-706-2839.