- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Partnership Grant Program
UMB-UMBC Partnership Grants
The University of Maryland, Baltimore (UMB) and the University of Maryland, Baltimore County (UMBC) are pleased to announce the next round of the Joint UMB-UMBC Research and Innovation Partnership Grant Program.
Deadline: A complete proposal must be submitted electronically by February 15, 2017.
Instructions and requirements:
The intent of this initiative is to promote structured collaborations between UMBC and UMB and to advance the institutions’ joint goals in research and innovation. The UMB-UMBC Research and Innovation Partnership Grant Program will:
- Foster creative teams of investigators working across disciplinary boundaries and institutions;
- Support new research foci and the underlying basic science to pursue future health care improvements and/or technologies; and
- Stimulate submission of innovative basic and translational science research proposals to federal, public or private funding agencies.