About Our Schools
A degree from one of our nationally ranked schools will help launch a career that will not only allow you to make an impact locally, but will provide opportunities for professional advancement and to serve communities nationwide and abroad. Further, the University awards more than 60 percent of all professional practice degrees in the state of Maryland for dentistry, medicine, law, and pharmacy combined.
School Specific Programs (10:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.)
Spend the morning learning about a school of your choice. Our seven professional schools will each hold an information session where attendees will learn about the individual school's application process, program(s) offered, and dual-degree opportunities.
- Graduate School – Southern Management Campus Center – 620 W. Lexington Street
- School of Dentistry – 650 W. Baltimore Street
- School of Law – 500 W. Baltimore Street
- School of Medicine Programs – Allied Health Building – 100 Penn Street
- School of Nursing – 655 W. Lombard Street
- School of Pharmacy – 20 North Pine Street
- School of Social Work – 525 W. Redwood Street