- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Student ID Online Photo Submission
This required process is for 1st year registered students only. We will not take your photo in the office.
- We do not mail out any individual I.D.'s . They must be picked up at the office.
- After submitting your photo utilizing the submission process below, you will recieve a reply e-mail that states:Thank You –We have received your photo –within the next few days you will receive another email that your photo has been processed and is ready to be picked up. If after 20 minutes you do not recieve the reply e-mail please retry the process or skip to FAQ 4 below and try the alternate method.
- After you submit your photo please be patient. If you havent received that second e-mail (generally within 2 business days) that your photo is ready for pickup then you can check the status of your card by e-mail or phone (410-706-6943). We also have an alternate method of sending your photo by e-mail as an attachment (some directions here). Just open your e-mail program and compose a new e-mail. You can then send your photo as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, school and birth date in the body of the e-mail. It will then be processed and you will recieve an e-mail from us stating that your Campus OneCard is ready to be picked up.
- You must be registered for classes or we will not have an active record to attach your photo to.
- You may recieve some information by mail concerning mailing out of a card. The OneCard Office dosent mail out any Campus I.D.'s. That information is possibly from HIGHERONE which we are in no way affiliated with. Please contact the 800 number on the letter or the financial aid office at 410-706-7347 if you have any questions.
- Please be sure your are registered for classes before you come to or call our office ,there is nothing we can do if you have no record in our system. If you are not sure please contact your schools registration office (each school has their own) and make certain that you are registered. You can also search for your own name in the Campus Directory - if you find your name in this directory then you are in the system and we can produce your Campus I.D./ OneCard. Please note:you may submit your photo before you are registered but you must let us know when you are registered and we can process your I.D. Send us an e-mail to let us know you are registered.
- There is an online I.D. that can be printed out by students. It is for online students as well as any students but it is not to be used as a replacement for the on campus I.D./OneCard , so please read the information about it carefully at this link UMB Account Management .
One Card Photo Requirements & Tips
- The fastest and simplest method is to use your cellphone to snap a picture of yourself in front of a white type of wall and send it in! The tips below are only suggestions.
- We'll do the cropping (sizing of the photo) so dont worry about the size of the photo just point the cell phone at you and snap the picture.
- Your picture must be a recent, color photo showing your head and shoulders at least in the photo and no older than 6 months.
- You must be facing forward (no sideways facing shots or side profiles) , in front of a plain white or off-white background.
- Your background must not have any other objects showing or your photo will not be accepted.
- Please no sunglasses, hats, funny faces, etc. Headpieces are okay only if worn for religious purposes.
- Your picture file should be in .jpg format.
- There can be no borders on the photo.
- The picture must clearly identify you and be of good quality.
- Please do not upload copyrighted photos.
- Registered 1st year students only!
We will need to match your name and photo with your government issued photo ID (Drivers license, Passport, etc.) to pick up your card.
Suggestions for a Successful Photo
- Frame subject with full face, front view, eyes open
- Make sure photo presents full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- Center head within borders
- Photograph subject against a plain white or off-white background
- Position subject and lighting so that there are no distracting shadows on the face or background
- Encourage subject to have a natural expression
|Just Right!||Too Dark||Bad Contrast||Bad Crop
Once you are registered, complete the Submission Form below and attach a photo. Your ID will be ready when you arrive on campus!
Fill out my online form.