Change of U.S. Address

All non-U.S. citizens are required to report any changes in their residential address to the Department of Homeland Security within 10 days of the change. H-1B workers can report their address change by using Form AR-11. Those who are subject to Special Registration (NSEERS) should use Form AR-11SR.

Please see for information about updating your address with the University, Central Payroll Bureau and benefits providers.