eShip Global -- Mailing Documents
UM offers you the opportunity to receive or ship your documents through a safe, quick and dependable delivery service. If you need your documents quicker, we use an express mailing service that will allow you to receive the documents through DHL or FedEx in three to five days. To request express mailing of your documents, go to the University Express Mail Services website.
This service is not required if your admitting department will be paying for express mail service. Please contact your admitting department to determine this.
Requesting your documents through express mail is at YOUR expense. It can be paid by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Discover card only) or PayPal when you place your request.
To request express mailing of your documents, follow these directions:
- Access the secure website:
- Create an account for free.
- Select The University of Maryland-Baltimore as your school.
- Select Office of International Services as the department.
- Enter your mailing address.
- Put your UM ID in the "Student ID" field.
- If you do not know your UM ID yet, use uemsid-xxxx.
- Enter your payment information.
- Review your address and payment information. Errors in the information submitted will delay the shipping of your I-20 or DS-2019.
- Place your order
Please make sure that your name is indicated exactly as it appears on your admission/invite documents.
Please pay close attention to the information submitted, as errors in the credit card information or submitting incorrect or incomplete address information will result in a delay of receiving your documents.