UM Housing Options
UM offers on-campus housing in two locations.
The Pascault Row Apartments are located on W. Lexington Street. There are 80 units that can accommodate 88 residents in one and two bedroom apartments.
The other option is the Fayette Square Apartments. Fayette Square offers everything from private studios and one bedroom apartments to spacious two, three and four bedroom apartments in the sleek new Tower Residences. They also offer two, three, four and seven bedroom apartments in the restored Historic Residences.
Pascault Row and Fayette Square
518 W. Fayette Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Phone: 410 706 5523
Fax: 410 706 5530
UM Housing offers links to off-campus options.
Useful links for researching neighborhoods in and around Baltimore:
- This website goes into detail about the different neighborhoods, with interactive maps:
- For Baltimore City Neighborhood Statistical Areas, which is how the City defines the neighborhoods, visit:
- For information on neighborhood crime statistics, visit:
- For the Baltimore City Neighborhood Portal:
- Visit this site for an interactive ESRI Tapestry Segmentation map for Baltimore City. Tapestry segmentation classifies U.S. residential neighborhoods into 65 unique market segments based on socioeconomic and demographic characteristics, which can be quite useful when looking for a place to live. To view, click the Thematic Overlay tab, and choose from the dropdown menus Demographics, then 2010 ESRI Tapestry:
Baltimore College Town Network
The Baltimore Collegetown Network brings 14 area colleges and universities together with government, business and community leaders to strengthen the links among the city’s educational, cultural and community institutions.